This is not a regular thing for me, to recap on my year but for the past few days I’ve been thinking back about this year as a whole to remember the good and bad times, and to take time to reflect on the year. When I thought back, it was amazing to think some of the things I remember were actually this year as they feel like so long ago. Not sure if that’s me growing up more or just the way of life, but man this year has been a blast and a lot has happened!
Looking back on the year a few things stand out for me, I have either written about here or not:
- Going to the USA 5 times
- Going to a NASCAR event
- Watching a Basketball game (Washington Wizards v Maccabi Haifa)
- Switched from iPhone to Android, and have not looked back.
- Bought a Kindle Paperwhite which lead me to read 4 books
- My wife had her second book published, this one also in Print (Available to buy)
- Open sourced my first web application: Gigaw.at
- Built a standing desk for less than £30
- Spending Christmas for the first time since Todd was born with my family in Wales
- and much more…
On a personal note the biggest highlight of the year was me and my wife getting the excellent news that we are going to be parents again!
Onto 2015, I am not going to write out on here what I am planning for the following year but I do have a list (yes a paper list) of my plans and ideas for the coming year, some of these things while end up on here.